Visit our showroom! 1657 Rte 211 E Middletown, NY 10941 in Orange County!
Thank you for visiting our website. Here are some helpful resources to learn more about the products we sell!
Hot Tub Related
Stoves & Fireplace Related
- Starting a Fire 101: Learning the basics of starting a fire properly. This is an excellent segment to review on an annual basis.
- Already own a gas-burning appliance powered by GreenSmart? This video explains the features and benefits of the GreenSmart remote.
- Discussion on choosing the appropriate-sized appliance for your living space. You can learn why bigger isn’t always better when it comes to fireplaces.
- Benefits of Secondary Combustion and the Lopi Airwash System.
- Bostonian Diamond-Fyre Gas Fireplace
- "Wet Wood is a Waste" PSA explains how to use a simple moisture meter to test wood to see if it is dry enough to burn. Moisture meters are available in all sizes and can cost as little as $20. Properly dried wood should have a reading of 20% or less.
- "Split, Stack, Cover, Store" PSA provides four easy steps on how to dry wood for proper use in wood stoves or fireplaces. They are: - Split wood to a variety of sizes but no larger than a six-inch wedge - Stack wood away from a building and off the ground on a pallet with split side down to promote drying - Cover the top of wood with a tarp or woodshed - Store: Allow time for the wood to dry. This can be 6-12 months, depending on the type of wood.
- "Fireplace and Stove Glass Safety" While gas fireplaces, stoves and inserts are a great asset to any home, glass fronts can become extremely hot during and even long after operation. Therefore, it's important to remember, touching the hot glass front can lead to serious, irreversible burns. This video shares information that will allow you to continue to enjoy the many benefits of your gas fireplace, stove or insert while providing an added level of safety against burns.